Bookable Study Rooms
The study rooms will be unavailable May 3-28 for renovation.
- Study rooms must be booked and can only be occupied by one individual at a time.
- Because on-campus study spaces are now very limited, as a courtesy to other students, please cancel your booking should you be unable to come to the library so that the room may be opened to someone else.
- If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your booking time, your room will be released to allow another student to use it.
Guidelines for Use
- Study rooms are bookable by current USask students only.
- Each study room booking is for one complete 3.5 hour block
- Students may book study rooms two times per week, up to two weeks in advance
- Photo ID (i.e. campus ID card, driver's license) is required to check in.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Available Your Booking Booked