- Study rooms must be booked and can be occupied by up to 6 persons at a time.
- Because study room spaces are limited, as a courtesy to other students, please cancel your booking should you be unable to come to the library so that the room may be opened to someone else.
- If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your booking time, your booking is considered to be forfeited and the room may be used by another student.
Guidelines for Use
- Study rooms are bookable by USask students only
- Students may book study rooms two times per week, for a maximum of two hours per booking, up to two weeks in advance
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable