Bookable Study Seats / Rooms
- Effective January 25, occupancy of the Ground Floor of the Murray Building will be reduced to a maximum of 30 people, including library staff. From January 25 forward there will be a limit of 24 study spaces available per bookable time slot. This includes a single occupant in each of the group study rooms, and 16 seats at an individual table or computer workstation.
- The booking of the study rooms will look the same, but having a second occupant in the room will no longer be permitted. The 16 available study seats (including computer workstations) will not have have an identifying number; instead, you will be instructed where to sit when you check in for your booking.
- These adjustments and restrictions will be in place until further notice.
- Because on-campus study spaces are now very limited, as a courtesy to other students, please cancel your booking should you be unable to come to the library so that the seat may be opened up to someone else. If you do not arrive within two hours of your booking time your seat/room will be released to allow another student to use it.
Guidelines for Use
- Seats and study rooms are bookable by current USask students only
- Each booking is for one complete 5-hour block; bookings must be made a minimum of 2 hours in advance
- Students may book individual seats and computer workstations 8 times per week, up to two weeks in advance
- Students may book group study rooms 2 times per week, up to two weeks in advance
- Photo ID (i.e. Campus ID Card, Driver's License) is required to check in.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Friday, March 5, 2021
Available Your Booking Booked