Bookable Study Seats / Rooms
- 50 table or counter spaces, bookable as an individual seat by one person
- 9 Learning Commons computer workstations, bookable as an individual seat by one person
- 8 study rooms (G10 to G17) with a capacity limit of 2 persons; students may book these spaces as singles or as groups of 2
- View the seating chart
Guidelines for Use
- Seats and study rooms are bookable by current USask students only
- Each booking is for one complete 3-hour block; bookings must be made a minimum of 2 hours in advance
- Arrival times will be staggered (9:00AM, 9:10AM, 9:20AM, 9:30AM; and1:00PM,1:10PM, 1:20PM, 1:30PM) to ensure limited contact between students
- Students may book 8 times per week, up to two weeks in advance
- Photo ID (i.e. Campus ID Card, Driver's License) is required to check in.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Booked