On your phone? Try our mobile view!
How to book
- Select your start time from the table. The default duration for study room booking is one hour, but you may make bookings from 30 minutes up to 120 minutes.
- Select your end time by clicking on the next squares in the table or by using the dropdown below the table. Your time block will appear yellow in the table.
- Submit to reserve your time.
- Confirm your booking details, enter your NSID and select Submit my booking to save.
- You will receive an email confirmation and you can check your bookings in PAWS.
Cancel bookings through the Book a Library Study Room PAWS channel or the link in your confirmation email.
The Assistive Technology Room, located on the ground floor of the Murray Library (Room G19) is open during regular library hours and is available on a drop-in, first come-first served basis.
Registered AES students may also book either of the two workstations located in this room during library hours. In order to book a computer in Room G19, you must be registered with AES. The room is locked and is only accessible by code. All AES students are provided with this code during the registration meeting, but if you cannot find that information you are welcome to contact AES during regular office hours. To avoid not being able to access this room, please ensure that you know the code before arriving at the Library.
Occasionally, AES books this room for examinations. If the room is booked, a notice will be posted on the door, outlining the booking times. Students will be asked to leave if the room is needed for an exam.