2440 (Leslie and Irene Dubé Health Sciences Library: Meeting Rooms) Capacity: 6
Room 2440 is on the upper floor of the Health Sciences Library. The room contains three workstations, ergonomic seating, a sofa, a drafting table, and a height adjustable table. Registered AES students may book this room during library hours.
2440 is always locked and is only accessible using a door code. AES students may request the code by contacting AES during regular office hours. Please ensure that you know the code before arriving at the library. Library staff are not able to unlock this room.
This space has priority as an examination space for Access and Equity Services. The room will be unavailable for booking when an exam is scheduled and a notice will be posted on the room door during the examination.
How to book
- Select your start time from the table. The default duration for study room booking is one hour, but you may make bookings from 30 minutes up to 120 minutes.
- Select your end time by clicking on the next squares in the table or by using the dropdown below the table. Your time block will appear yellow in the table.
- Submit to reserve your time.
- Confirm your booking details, enter your NSID and select Submit my booking to save.
- You will receive an email confirmation and you can check your bookings in PAWS.
Cancel bookings through the Book a Library Study Room PAWS channel or the link in your confirmation email.