Virtual Write-In: Morning session Online
Join our virtual write-in sessions for 90 minutes to make progress on your work! Sessions are open to both graduate and undergraduate students and are structured using the Pomodoro technique to help you focus your attention.
During the virtual write-in you will:
- Identify your writing goal
- Write without distractions
- Take short breaks
- Complete a final check-in
You can use this time for any type of writing or reading task: course assignments, academic papers, cover letters, creative writing, emails, or anything else on your to-do list.
- Friday, February 24, 2023
- 9:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Saskatchewan (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.