Virtual Write-In Online
Finding it difficult to concentrate on your writing? Join one or more of our weekly options for 90-minute virtual write-ins to make progress on your work! Sessions are open to both graduate and undergraduate students and are structured using the Pomodoro technique to help you focus your attention.
- During the virtual write-in you will:
- Identify your writing goal
- Write without distractions
- Take short breaks
- Learn writing tips
- Complete a final check-in
You can use this session for any type of writing: course assignments, academic papers, cover letters, creative writing, emails, or anything else on your to-do list. Join us on Tuesdays, from January 10 until April 25 *Except for Jan. 31 and Feb. 20.
Please note: all Virtual Write-Ins on Tuesdays have the same Zoom link. No registration is required.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Saskatchewan (change)
- This is an online event.
- Event URL:
- Grad Undergrad
- Feature sessions > Virtual write-ins