Virtual Write-In Online
Finding it difficult to concentrate on your writing? Join one or more of our weekly options for 90-minute virtual write-ins to make progress on your work! Sessions are open to both graduate and undergraduate students and are structured using the Pomodoro technique to help you focus your attention.
- During the virtual write-in you will:
- Identify your writing goal
- Write without distractions
- Take short breaks
- arn writing tips
- Complete a final check-in
You can use this session for any type of writing: course assignments, academic papers, cover letters, creative writing, emails, or anything else on your to-do list. Join us on Thursdays, from September 8 until December 1 *Except for Nov. 10
- Thursday, September 29, 2022
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Saskatchewan (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.