We can help students to
- clarify your goals,
- improve your organization and writing style,
- learn how to outline, draft, and revise your work
- practice academic writing conventions, and
- understand the rules of grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
By using Writing Help, you agree to and understand the following:
- Tutoring is meant to help you learn how to improve your writing, so your tutor cannot edit or proofread your submission.
- Tutors cannot guarantee or predict grades.
- Responsibility for your final paper rests with you.
- Tutors cannot help with exams unless your instructor contacts us with permission.
- Book an appointment up to two weeks in advance.
- Appointments are 25 or 55 minutes.
All appointments default to online Zoom sessions. Claim your USask Zoom account prior to your appointment. It can take up to 6 hours to activate your USask Zoom account for the first time.
You can also submit a draft of your work for email help, or see our drop-in hours.
Make an appointment in three steps. Step 1: Pick an appointment duration and a staff member. Step 2: Select an available date. Step 3: Select an available timeslot.