Library Bookable Study Seats / Rooms
Individual study seats and Learning Commons computers are now available by appointment on Murray Library ground floor for in-person student use. The spaces are available in 3-hour blocks, mornings and afternoons, Monday to Friday.
Printing, from a Learning Commons computer or from a personal device, is not currently available.
Conditions for use
Seat and computer booking is available to current USask students only!
Students accessing study spaces at the Library must complete and pass the mandatory online COVID-19 Health and Safety Course hosted by USask Safety Resources.
Students must present a printed copy or screen shot of the COVID-19 Certificate of Training, with their name clearly visible, when checking in for their seat booking. Students who show up without this proof of completion will not be permitted to enter the Library.
Please complete this course at least 24 hours prior to your booking so that you receive your certificate of completion via email in time for your booking.
Students must agree to the following:
- Remain 2 meters apart while waiting to be admitted to library, and then maintain this physical distance between themselves and others at all times.
- Sanitize hands and answer self-monitoring questions upon entering the library.
- ALWAYS wear a non-medical mask while in the Library. Masks may be removed for limited periods when drinking from a water bottle or covered cup.
- Follow all directional and informational signage and keep movements in the library to a minimum. Respect and comply with verbal direction from Library staff.
- Sanitize shared surfaces (tables, counters, computers, keyboards, mice) at the end of booked time in the library. Cleansers are clearly marked and supplied at centrally-located stations throughout the study space.
- Drinks (in a covered container) may be brought in to the library; food is prohibited.
- Although students are not required to remain in the library for the full 3-hour block, if they do choose to leave they will not be permitted back inside.