Bookable Study Rooms at the Library
- Study rooms must be booked and can be occupied by up to 6 persons at a time.
- Because study room spaces are limited, as a courtesy to other students, please cancel your booking should you be unable to come to the library so that the room may be opened to someone else.
- If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your booking time, your booking is considered to be forfeited and the room may be used by another student.
Guidelines for use
- Study rooms are bookable by USask students only
- Students may book study rooms two times per week, for a maximum of two hours per booking, up to two weeks in advance
Please be sure to complete ALL steps in the booking process to ensure your booking is held:
- On the booking page, select your room, then click the Submit Times button
- Read the Conditions of Use, then click the Continue button at the bottom of that page
- Fill in your name and NSID, click the Submit my Booking button.
If you did not receive an email confirmation, your room is not booked!
Confirmed bookings will also appear in the Book a Library Study Room channel in PAWS.